Puddletown Blues Vol. 2 (2012)
- Franco & The Stingers – She’s My Little Girl
- Mary Flower – Monsoon Dance
- Ben Rice Band – Don’t Worry Mama
- Steve Kerin – Bonnie & Clyde
- Michael Osborn & The Drivers – Two Left Feet
- Jerry Zyback – Devil On Her Tongue
- Karen Lovely – I Smell A Rat
- Sultans Of Slide – Money, Marbles and Chalk
- The Brothers Todd – Pillow Talk
- Jim Wallace & Rick Welter – Cold Blue Steel/Bad Boy
- Albert Reda – Too Bad
- Kinzel & Hyde – Hubcap Hula
- Rae Gordon Band – That’s Why
- Franck Goldwasser & James Miller – The Highway Is Like A Woman
- Jeff Minnick with the Terry Robb Band – You Ought To Know
- Lloyd Jones – Worried Life Blues
Coming to the Waterfront Blues Festival allows audiences to see some of the very best performers of our area. How about enjoying them a little more by taking their songs home with you. A great way to do so is with the Cascade Blues Association’s brand new Puddletown Blues, Vol. 2 CD. It features 16 tracks by Oregon-based musicians in rare and new material, many of which can only be found on this disc. Enjoy artists like Franco & The Stingers, Mary Flower, Ben Rice, Steve Kerin, Michael Osborn & The Drivers, Jerry Zybach, Karen Lovely, Jim Wallace & the late Rick Welter, Kinzel & Hyde, Albert Reda, The Sultans of Slide, Rae Gordon Band, The Brothers Todd, Jeff Minnick with the Terry Robb Band, Franck Goldwasser & Jim Miller and Lloyd Jones.
Also available, Puddletown Blues, Vol. 1, the original collection that earned nominations for the Muddy Awards as Northwest CD of the Year. and the Portland Music Awards as Compilation of the Year. Compiled of mostly live tracks and rarities, it includes 12 tunes by Kevin Selfe & The Tornadoes, Lisa Mann & Her Really Good Band, Hawkeye Herman, Boogie Bone, Terry Robb, The Strange Tones, Billy D & The Hoodoos, Fiona Boyes, Robbie Laws, Woodbrain, Ty Curtis Band and Duffy Bishop with the late Paul deLay.
A portion of each sale is earmarked for the Musician Relief Fund.